Whether you want to unplug completely or be creatively engaged while commuting or watching TV, this adult coloring book offers 72 pages of beautiful and meditative designs inspired by the art of India. Coloring is not just an activity for kids—it is a calming and therapeutic outlet that helps you unwind, de-stress, and release your inner artist.
- Softcover with thick backer board so that you can color with the book on your lap
- 6.625 x 6.625 inches
- 144 pages, 72 illustrations, printed single-sided on high-quality paper that is suitable for pencils, markers, and watercolors
- Top-bound coloring pad is perfect for the right- and left-handed
- Detachable sheets make it easy to display your finished work or share pages
- Compact size is great for travel, and a smaller page is less time-consuming to complete
- Published: 2015